Show Goals/Comments in Grid? checkbox in note centers. This checkbox expands the data displayed in the notes grid to include client goals and comments.
The Show Goals/Comments in Grid? checkbox can be found in the ShareNote.com note centers. It is located beside the SHOW NOTES button at the bottom of the note filters section.
To expand upon the standard results, allowing staff to view even more information about a client at a glance in one location.
- Click on your Note Center from the main menu.
- In the search filter section, select the date span that you would like for the report to show results for.
- Use the remaining search filters to limit the scope of the report, as needed. You can view one, multiple, or all of the following criteria depending on your needs: clients, staff, note statuses, and services.
- Check the Show Goals/Comments in Grid? checkbox beside the SHOW NOTES button.
- Click SHOW NOTES button to view notes that match the search criteria specified, along with GOALS and COMMENTS.
Have You Clicked This Button?? Series: ShareNote.com is packed with powerful features that can simplify the care of your clients and solve many agency issues. Each week ShareNote.com will spotlight a feature in our EHR system that moves you past the basics and into powerful features that our users have reported as increasing their efficiency and reducing documentation time. If you have a tip that you would like to share, please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.